If you’re a parent or guardian, live in Canada, and would like to share your experiences (good or bad) with gifted education, or to describe what it is (or has been) like to raise one or more gifted children, you’re warmly invited to write a guest blog posting to appear on Gifted In Canada.
Gifted education teachers in Canada are also welcome to submit guest blog postings on topics related to gifted education in Canada.
Some suggested topics include:
- Gifted identification in your province or territory — what was it like?
- Advocating for your gifted child at school
- What is like being a gifted ed. teacher in Canada?
- Homeschooling the gifted child in Canada
- Social skills and gifted children
- Twice-exceptional (2e) issues — giftedness plus LDs, ADD/ADHD/Aspergers, etc.
If interested, please leave a comment and I will e-mail you. Your blog posting can be submitted using an alias if you’re more comfortable doing so. Thanks!